Camper Registration is now open for all camp sessions!
2020 Camp Information
- Week 1: June 28th to July 4th, 2020- Camp Waskowitz, North Bend, WA
- Week 2: August 16th to 22th, 2020- Camp Kirby, Samish Island, WA
- Cost: $700 per camper
- Programming will be the same at both camp sessions but outdoor activities will differ based on the facilities available at each location.
- Camp is open to children ages 8 – 17 years old.
- Campers must be at least 8 years of age prior to the first day of camp.
- Week 1: Your camper must be at least eight years old prior to June 28, 2020.
- Week 2: Your camper must be at least eight years old prior to August 16, 2020.
- Older teen campers are welcomed into our Leadership Track program where they will be Leaders in Training (LTs).
Camper Registration / Financial Aid Application (Campership)
- Register for camp or apply for Financial Aid: https://campscui.active.
Payment and Refund Information
- $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- If the cost of the deposit is prohibitive, please apply for a camp scholarship (“campership”) instead of registering. The time and date of your campership application will be used to determine registration and waitlist order.
- Final payment deadline for the Camp Waskowitz session is May 15th.
- Final payment deadline for the Camp Kirby session is July 1st.
- Before the final payment deadline, all payments except for the deposit are refundable.
- After the final payment deadline, all payments except for the deposit are refundable only if we are able to fill the open spot.
- If full payment is not received by the final payment deadline, your spot is forfeited and subject to the refund policy as described above.
- Donations made at the time of payment or registration are non-refundable.
- How to pay: After registration, payments may be made through ACTIVE by accessing your online ACTIVE account or through Paypal by sending payment to treasurer@
campquestnorthwest.org with your camper’s name in the Memo/Notes field.
2020 LT Retreat
- Where: Camp Waskowitz, North Bend, WA
- When: Friday February 28th through Sunday March 1st, 2020. Approximately 7:00 PM Friday to 10:00 AM Sunday. Exact times TBA.
- Who: Current high school students (or those age 15 as Jun 28th through age 18), including those who will be eligible to be first time counselors this summer.
- Cost: $50 (financial assistance is available)
- Payment Deadline: February 14th
- At the Camp Waskowitz session, staff arrive on Saturday, June 27, and leave on Sunday, July 5.
- At the Camp Kirby session, staff arrive on Saturday, August 15, and leave on Sunday, August 23.
- Staff application is open as of January 11th, 2020.