Camper registration for both sessions is now full but we are still accepting waitlist applications.
2017 Camp Information
- June Session Dates: June 18-24, 2017
- August Session Dates: August 13-19, 2017
- Location: Camp Kirby, Samish Island, Washington
- Cost: $650 per camper
- Programming and activities will be the same at both camp sessions.
- Please review your camper’s school calendar before registering. Not all school districts have completed their school year prior to the start of our June session, and, while unlikely, it is conceivable that some schools may be starting before the end of our August session.
- Camp is open to children ages 8 – 17 years old.
- Campers must be 8 years of age prior to the first day of camp.
- June Session: Your camper must be eight years old prior to June 18, 2017.
- August Session: Your camper must be eight years old prior to August 13, 2017.
- Older teen campers are welcomed into our Leadership Track program where they will be Leaders in Training (LTs).
- Register your camper here.
- Important Note: Not all school districts have completed their school year prior to the start of our June session. Please carefully review your camper’s school calendar before registering.
- Apply for financial aid here.
Payment and Refund Information
- $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- If the cost of the deposit is prohibitive, please apply for a camp scholarship (“campership”) instead of registering. The time and date of your campership application will be used to determine registration and waitlist order.
- Final payment deadline for the June session is April 28, 2017.
- Final payment deadline for the August session is June 30, 2017.
- Before the final payment deadline, all payments except for the deposit are refundable.
- After the final payment deadline, all payments except for the deposit are refundable only if we are able to fill the open spot.
- If full payment is not received by the final payment deadline, your spot is forfeited and subject to the refund policy as described above.
- Donations made at the time of payment or registration are non-refundable.
- How to pay: After registration, payments may be made through ACTIVE by accessing your online ACTIVE account or through Paypal by sending payment to treasurer@
campquestnorthwest.org with your camper’s name in the Memo/Notes field.
- At the June session, staff arrive on Saturday, June 17, and leave on Sunday, June 25.
- In August, staff arrive on Saturday, August 12, and leave on Sunday, August 20.
- Submit your staff application here.