Camper Registration Will Begin Saturday, January 5th at 9:00 AM!
2019 Camp Information
- Week 1: June 30th to July 6th, 2019 – Camp Waskowitz, North Bend, WA
- Week 2: August 11th to 17th, 2019 – Camp Kirby, Samish Island, WA
- Cost: $700 per camper
- Programming will be the same at both camp sessions but outdoor activities will differ based on the facilities available at each location.
- Camp is open to children ages 8 – 17 years old.
- Campers must be at least 8 years of age prior to the first day of camp.
- Week 1: Your camper must be at least eight years old prior to June 30, 2019.
- Week 2: Your camper must be at least eight years old prior to August 11, 2019.
- Older teen campers are welcomed into our Leadership Track program where they will be Leaders in Training (LTs).
Camper Registration / Financial Aid Application (Campership)
- Register for camp or apply for Financial Aid: https://campscui.active.
Payment and Refund Information
- $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- If the cost of the deposit is prohibitive, please apply for a camp scholarship (“campership”) instead of registering. The time and date of your campership application will be used to determine registration and waitlist order.
- Final payment deadline for the Camp Waskowitz session is TBD.
- Final payment deadline for the Camp Kirby session is TDB.
- Before the final payment deadline, all payments except for the deposit are refundable.
- After the final payment deadline, all payments except for the deposit are refundable only if we are able to fill the open spot.
- If full payment is not received by the final payment deadline, your spot is forfeited and subject to the refund policy as described above.
- Donations made at the time of payment or registration are non-refundable.
- How to pay: After registration, payments may be made through ACTIVE by accessing your online ACTIVE account or through Paypal by sending payment to treasurer@
campquestnorthwest.org with your camper’s name in the Memo/Notes field.
- At the Camp Waskowitz session, staff arrive on Saturday, June 29, and leave on Sunday, July 11.
- At the Camp Kirby session, staff arrive on Saturday, August 10, and leave on Sunday, August 18.
- Staff application form is open as of December 17, 2018.