[The following is a message from the Camp Quest NorthWest Staffing Committee.]
Hey, Camp Quest Parents & Guardians!
You know your kid loves Camp Quest – why don’t you try it out?
Camp Quest NorthWest is seeking volunteers to help us run our July session, our first session to be held at Camp Waskowitz! Last June we offered a smaller camp session with fewer campers and volunteers than usual. However, this year we have moved to a new week (and brand new location!) and we are happy to say that more campers have signed up to attend. To accommodate our bigger and better camp, we need more volunteers to keep the energy up and keep up with all those campers!
The duties and benefits of being a camp counselor include:
- Leading songs and games – around the campfire and in general
- Participating in camp programs – including science, critical thinking, and philosophy
- All Camp Events – past years have had cardboard boat building and competitive spaghetti tower construction, plus a talent show, dance, and skit performances
- Residing with another counselor in a cabin of 8-10 campers
- A community of adults you’ll want to hang out with outside of camp. Your kids aren’t the only ones leaving camp every year with wonderful memories and new friends!
- The Great Outdoors! Waskowitz in particular has some beautiful hiking trails and a creek
- Scheduled, mandatory breaks!
Are you interested? Do you know anyone who might like to join us? Please click here to find out more about volunteering with us, or skip straight to here to sign up for camp! If you have any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask!
Our July camp session runs from June 29th to July 7th. We hope you’ll join us!