The Application Process
The Camp Quest Staff application is hosted on Active.com, a website used for many different event registrations – you can use an existing account if you have one.
- Start by Opening this link. (Opens in a new tab, so you can refer back here).
- Add the Camp Session(s) by clicking the ‘Add’ button.
6. Enter the requested information for each session. Cabins are generally gender segregated, although we may have a gender neutral cabin starting in the 2017 season. If you are interested in being a cabin counselor, you will be contacted to see if you are interested in being a part of the gender neutral cabin.
7. At this point the Staff Application will be opened. Please fill out to the best of your knowledge. You can return to this and change it in the future.
8. Afterward, Please create an account by adding a strong Password (that you will remember).
Once your application is received, someone from the staffing committee will contact you. Expect to chat on the phone or via Video conference with two or more people from Camp Quest Northwest.
Expect to receive in email a request for a background check via CampBackgroundChecks.com. Camp Quest does not receive your secure information – such as your social security number. Select members of the Camp Quest board do receive criminal history, previous names and previous residences. This information is required in order to participate as a staff member.
If you are under 18 at the time of the application, but will be during camp – we will run your background check after your birthday.
Thank you for offering to volunteer at Camp Quest Northwest!