We’re looking forward to seeing you at Camp Quest NorthWest in 2018, where our theme will be Flying Spaghetti Western. Our Programming Committee is already hard at work planning new and exciting activities for this summer’s camp sessions. We hope that you can join us, so here is the essential information that you’ll need for both volunteer and camper registration.
- Week 1: June 17-23, 2018 (staff: June 16-24, 2018), Camp Kirby
- Week 2: August 12-18, 2018 (staff: August 11-19, 2018), Camp Kirby
Volunteer Registration is Open Now!
- You can find the volunteer registration page here. If you need more information about how to register as a volunteer, you can find that here.
- Our Planning Retreat is tentatively scheduled for March 23-25, 2018, at Camp Kirby. For the first time this year you can reserve your spot at the Planning Retreat through Active using the same registration link above.
- Visit this page to find more information about Staff Grants. To apply for a grant, please complete the supplemental form after completing your volunteer application.
Camper Registration Will Open January 6, 2018 at 12:01 a.m.
- Additional details are available on our registration page here. Bookmark that page to find the link to registration as soon as it is activated.
- The financial aid application will also become available at this time. Families seeking financial aid are encouraged to apply as we take the timestamp of your financial aid application into account in determining waitlist order.
- Camp tuition will be $700 per camper. This is an increase over last year due to increased costs and planning for a smaller June camp session, but it is less of an increase than we had previously planned and announced.
- Please check your school schedule in advance and plan for snow days before choosing a camp session to register for. Consider registering for June if your camper’s school calendar allows so that other campers can register for August.
- Be aware that we have traditionally filled up the August sessions within a few hours of opening registration. Please plan accordingly!